Say who is this typing man?

I don't even know, people. They let anyone write on the internet nowadays.

Jan 26, 2010

No Such Thing

So, I love reading blogs that are "anonymous"-- cool nicknames for people and places, vague references to things, it's kinda like getting all of the human condition without having to deal with reality. Obviously others feel the same, or that "i don't know who you are and its attractive to me" thing in chat and im messages and movies wouldn't have taken off. In practice, however, this is freaking impossible.

seriously. i fix one thing so it's all cool and super-spy, and i just freaking expose myself to someone else... and that sounds way more sexually deviant than i intended.

So, if you do recognize me, help me with my denial and don't let on, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My comments are non-moderated. Troll away.