Say who is this typing man?

I don't even know, people. They let anyone write on the internet nowadays.

May 1, 2012

Flammable Giraffes - It's How I Roll

I bought some stuff for my mom today from Perpetual Kid. I took the customer note box as a personal challenge.

This is a totally true story. Unless it isn't, in which case I was lied to.
I told my brother to put it on Reddit and make me famous.

Now I'm just waiting on the internet fame to start rolling in.

UPDATE: I took so long to write it in, they made me redo the whole order process. So I did.
This is, unfortunately, also true.
UPDATE 2: http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/t3l1i/my_sister_bought_a_mothers_day_gift_online_and/
your turn, internet.

UPDATE 3:
I just got my stuff delivered, and attached to the packing list was the print out of my note:

Crappy photo brought to you by crappy camera phone! Filling all of your slightly blurry, dark photo needs!
S/he liked it! Made the whole thing worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My comments are non-moderated. Troll away.