Say who is this typing man?

I don't even know, people. They let anyone write on the internet nowadays.

Nov 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo is the term for National Novel Writing Month, or "November" in lay-person terms. During this time period, masochists all over the writing world try and crank out a 50,000-page novel within the month of November.

Last year I made an account on nanowrimo.org. That was the extent of my participation.

This year I'm going to try and actually and contribute. 50,000 words in a month works out to 1,666.66666666 etc words a day. So, I'll shoot for 2,000 and see if it'll work.

I'm also kind of bending the idea a bit. 2000 words of anything will be my benchmark. So a new blog post combined with only 400 words of "novel" will totally count.

Which means that for today, I've already written... 124 words. Now it's 132, including this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My comments are non-moderated. Troll away.